Google AdMob is one of the most popular and effective platforms for monetizing your mobile apps. With Google AdMob, you can display ads from Google and other advertisers on your apps and earn revenue from every click or impression. Google AdMob also provides you with powerful tools to optimize your ad performance, track your earnings, and manage your account.
Getting Started with Google AdMob
Before utilizing Google AdMob, log in to your account and configure your apps to initiate the process. In this article, we will show you how to login to Google AdMob and what steps you need to take to start earning money from your apps.
How to Login to Google AdMob
To login to Google AdMob, you need to have a Google account and an AdMob account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one for free at [google.com]. If you don’t have an AdMob account, you can sign up for one at [admob.google.com].
To login to Google AdMob, follow these steps:
- Go to [admob.google.com] and click the Sign-in button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Google account email address and password and click on the Next button.
- If you have multiple AdMob accounts linked to your Google account, choose your preferred one and click the “Continue” button.
- You will be redirected to your AdMob dashboard, where you can see your earnings, ad performance, and account settings.
How to Set Up Your Apps on Google AdMob
After logging in to Google AdMob, you need to set up your apps on the platform. This involves creating an app entry, adding ad units, and integrating the SDK into your app code.
Here are the steps you need to follow
- On your AdMob dashboard, click on the Apps tab and then click on the Add app button.
- Choose whether your app is already published on Google Play or the App Store or not. If it is, you can search for it by name or package ID and select it. If it is not, you can enter a name for your app and choose its platform (Android or iOS).
- Click on the Add App button again to create your app entry on AdMob.
- Next, you need to add ad units to your app. An ad unit is a container that holds the ads that you want to display on your app. You can choose from different types of ad units, such as banner, interstitial, rewarded, or native. To add an ad unit, click on the Ad units tab under your app name and then click on the Add ad unit button.
- Choose the type of ad unit you want to create and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need to enter a name for your ad unit, choose its size and format, and set its targeting options. You will also get an ad unit ID that you will need later for integrating the SDK into your app code.
- Click on the Create ad unit button to finish creating your ad unit. You can repeat this process for as many ad units as you want to add to your app.
- Finally, you need to integrate the SDK into your app code. The SDK is a software library that enables your app to communicate with AdMob and request and display ads. To integrate the SDK, you need to download it from [developers.google.com/admob] and follow the instructions for your platform (Android or iOS). You will also need to add some code snippets to your app code that reference your ad unit IDs and initialize the SDK.
Google AdMob is a great way to monetize your mobile apps and earn money from every click or impression. To use Google AdMob, you need to login to your account and set up your apps on the platform. This involves creating an app entry, adding ad units, and integrating the SDK into your app code. After that, you can start displaying ads on your apps and track your earnings and performance.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to login to Google AdMob and start earning money from your apps. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments below. Thank you for reading!